Medical Technology Consulting was founded in 2002 by Marion Matschke.
Our mission is to provide our clients with the
know-how and tools to design, development, validation and integration
& maintennace of medical imaging products with respect to
the workflow of healthcare departments.
Our main focus is eliminating Interconnectivity &
Marion specialized full time in DICOM Testing and related topics 1997.
She worked with many different companies from big multi-modality/device
vendors to small single-device vendors as well as hospitals and supported
the IHE year one to three connectathons with cross-vendor trouble shooting.
Marion A. Matschke
- Independent Consultant for medical networking and connectivity since
- System Integration Manager for DICOM and IHE connectivity since 1999
- Manager, Business Unit Test and Validation since 1998
- DICOM development & test expertise by implementing various
services & test tools on different platforms since 1997
- Scientific Associate for Internet Programming and Networking
at the University of Erlangen since 1995
- Master of Mathematics in 1995 (numerical procedures &
algorithmic computer languages), University of Erlangen, Germany
- Development & Implementation of statistical procedures &
database interfaces since 1992
Medical Technology Consulting
c/o Marion Matschke
PostNr. 51055719, Station 111
Medical Technology Consulting, LLC
c/o Buck Heidler
7360 Heardsville Cir
Cumming, GA 30040